|1. Dining Halls - Approximately four dining halls feeding
90 persons each would be required. They would provide daily four
different menus that would
be published to offer variety. Before and after meals the buildings
could be used as meeting areas, lounges, coffee shops, etc. A pizza
parlor or café could be added later.
2. Lounges - Lounges would be provided for different age groups.
3. Offices & Meeting Facilities - Each cluster would have meeting facilities and small offices. The trades area would have offices and meeting facilities.
4. Warehouses - One warehouse would act as general store. One warehouse would service restaurants. One warehouse would service trades.
5. Workshops - Carpenters, plumbers, communications, welders, health services (nurses, gym, massage, barber), etc.
6. Learning Centers - Classrooms, libraries.
7. Hobby Shops - Each cluster will have a hobby shop.
8. Barns - To house backhoe, tractors, farm equipment.
9. Retreat - A retreat lodge with accompanying guest houses would be available for seminars, a small get together, or a romantic vacation from the kids.
1. Recreation Fields
3. Picnic Gazebos
4. Hiking Trails.